Core De Force has LAUNCHED and is heating up living rooms across the country. This program is BAD…ASS – and I am eager and excited to continue my journey over the next 30 days. As I talk to challengers who are interested in this MMA inspired program, they have two major concerns; the nutrition plan & Shakeology!
One of the hardest things for new challengers to wrap their heads around is the NUTRITIONAL component of our programs! Believe me, nutrition wasn’t always my forte. But, when you have the correct tools it can be as easy as you make it! My motto: KEEP IT SIMPLE.
Core De Force has a meal plan very similar to the 21 Day Fix. We use portion control containers (included in your challenge pack), an equation to identify YOUR calorie bracket, and food lists to help you navigate your meal plans. Additionally, a quick google search will result in samples of meal plans for this very program. This nutrition guidance is geared to help you feel good from the inside, out!
This plan is designed to increase caloric intake as the program challenge increases, to keep your metabolism burning fat. With this guide, the food lists, and my support you’re guaranteed to rock your meal plan and get results!
Take a peek at steps 1, 2, and 3 of designing your nutrition plan –
So, with this plan – you are determining how many containers of each TYPE of food you are allowed each day. For me, I added 300 calories to the end result to accommodate for pregnancy. Other challengers, focused on maintaining or gaining weight for their health & fitness goals, may choose to bump up another bracket (additionally, those who are breastfeeding will have to accommodate for the additional caloric recommendations). Otherwise, if the goal is weight loss, you’re working with a plan that will provide you the nutrition you need while burning fat with the fitness program. Added bonus, the food lists are “NORMAL” food. Nothing processed or junky, but think about walking around the outside aisles of your grocery store, and all of the foods you can find there! I find the food lists very inclusive, and easy to create recipes from.
Here are just two examples of what you can expect in your food lists:
Now that I hope I have cleared up any confusion on what you can expect to see in your nutrition plan, lets talk about the MOTHER OF ALL NUTRITION, Shakeology. This is something that I have been drinking for over three years now, and throughout my pregnancy with the approval of my OB-GYN (It acts as a prenatal, with a folic acid & iron supplement).
Many times, people are scared to get started with Shakeology because they don’t KNOW what it really is! So many products out there claim to be a protein-shake or weight-loss shake and most will assume that is what Shakeology is. Shakeology, however, is much more! Created from ingredients found all over the world, Shakeology is unlike any other. Take a peek at creator Daren Olien as he helps you understand what goes into Shakeology – and what doesn’t!
What’s in Shakeology?
Protein and Essential Amino Acids to help build muscle and reduce food cravings*
- Help build and repair muscles
- Reduce hunger and food cravings
- Promote healthy skin, hair, and nails
- Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Café Latte and Greenberry Shakeology include whey protein isolate, an easily absorbable source of high-quality protein that’s ideal for building and maintaining lean muscle mass. Tropical Strawberry and Vegan Chocolate include high-quality plant proteins from brown rice, pea and other sources. Essential amino acids, found in these proteins, help the body repair muscle tissue and heal wounds; and reduce hunger pangs. The protein in all Shakeology products provides a highly bioavailable source of essential amino acids.
Prebiotics, Probiotics and Digestive Enzymes, which aid in improving digestion, regularity, and nutrient absorption*
- Aids digestion
- Support a healthy intestinal tract
- Increase absorption of nutrients
- Shakeology contains many ingredients that are beneficial to the digestive system.
- Prebiotics, natural components of certain plants, help support the “friendly” bacteria in your digestive tract.
- Probiotics are strains of live good bacteria that help with the digestive process. They assist the body in absorbing nutrients and minerals, bring an overall balance to the digestive tract, and help support the immune system.
- Digestive enzymes, from sources such as pineapples and papayas, help your body break down food into its individual components, making the nutrients easier to absorb.
- Help promote a strong immune system
- Help increase energy
- Help protect the body from stress
- Help balance endocrine hormones and the immune system
- Adaptogens are special herbs that grow in harsh climates and conditions, at high elevations, atop mountains where the soil is rocky and oxygen in the air is thin. Because these plants have to adapt to harsh conditions, they have highly concentrated nutrients that can help your body cope with stress, provide energy, and maintain a strong immune system. Shakeology has a total of 9 adaptogens – more than any other shake out there.
Antioxidants and phytonutrients (plant-sourced ingredients) may help maintain health*
- Help neutralize harmful free radicals
- Help decrease inflammation
- Help maintain the immune system
- Potentially decrease the risk of degenerative diseases
- Many of Shakeology’s fruit and vegetable sources have been chosen for their high concentration of healthy natural substances known as phytonutrients, including flavonoids, polyphenols, anthocyanins, and catechins. These substances have antioxidant properties, meaning they help neutralize molecules known as free radicals, which damage cells and may contribute to the aging process. In laboratory tests, phytonutrients have shown promise in helping prevent a wide variety of degenerative conditions.
23 Vitamins and Minerals your body needs to function for optimal health*
- Get a wide range of essential nutrients
- Get your necessary vitamins every day
- Make up for dietary deficiencies
- Most of us don’t get the complete range of essential vitamins and minerals in our daily diets. Some important vitamins, such as vitamin B and C vitamins, are water-soluble, meaning they’re flushed out of your body after a short time and need to be replenished regularly. Others, like vitamin E, can be difficult to get enough of in food. Shakeology Chocolate, Strawberry, Vanilla and Greenberry provide all these nutrients in an easy-to-take form, so you never have to worry. (Tropical Strawberry and Vegan Chocolate do not have the vitamin and mineral ingredients added.)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Warning: Processed in a facility that also processes soy, peanuts, tree nuts, milk, egg, fish and shellfish. This product should be used as a dietary supplement only. Those with medical concerns should consult their physician prior to using this or any other dietary supplement.
If you would like to access more information on the specific ingredients of each flavor, you can do so here.
One more helpful video from one of our favorite trainers, Tony Horton. The more you know, the easier this decision will be!
As a coach, I know that the WINNING combination for results is Shakeology, nutrition guidance, AND fitness. Core De Force Challenge Pack has ALL THREE. The workouts keep you guessing and FLY by – leaving you feeling sore in the best way possible! Jericho McMatthews and Joel Freeman created something that is going to take us through the holiday season without feeling OBLIGATED to press play, but instead EXCITED to press play for 30 days.
If you think you’re ready for the TRIPLE WHAMMY, or perhaps dipping your toes in with my support to help you one step at a time, you can contact me at email@example.com or through this website contact form.
If you can’t wait any longer to get your hands on your triple pack you can access the challenge pack which is available in November 2016 for $140 TOTAL, for ALL COMPONENTS! Honestly – it doesn’t get much better than that. Just click here –> Im Ready To START!
Either way, be sure to leave a comment here or contact me to tell me you’re getting started with Core De Force & Shakeology! I hope this page helped answer some of your questions, if not all, and I can’t wait to be your coach.